Terms & Conditions
Interpretation & Definitions
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: California, United States.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Tooltech Industry Inc., 11901 Santa Monica Blvd. #406.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to tooltechindustry.com, accessible from www.tooltechindustry.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Placing Orders for Goods
- Goods availability.
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods.
- Errors in Your Order.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent, and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
Availability, Errors, & Inaccuracies
Your Feedback to Us
Links to Other Websites
Limitation of Liability
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
For European Union (EU) Users
United States Legal Compliance
Severability & Waiver
Changes to These Terms & Conditions
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: www.tooltechindustry.com
- By phone number: (310) 866-3587